The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

11.4.13

Sleep on Tap with Dream Water

The trouble with sleeplessness, is by the time you figure out you need something, it may be too late to take anything for it. Most products require 8 hours to enjoy their full benefit. I occasionally have sleepless nights. I usually know it at 3 or 4 a.m.

We first heard about this on our return trip from Seattle, Washington. We were taking the red-eye home after a wedding reception. We had  Sunday to recover and hit the ground running at work on Monday. No time for jet lag. The gift shop at one airport was passing these out as a sample if you bought one item in their kiosk. My husband and I each bought something, and agreed to take these when we got home at 10 am. Our plan was to sleep all day anyway. We drank them at 10:30 and went to bed. We didn't sleep the whole day, we rose long enough to eat and have a drink and go back to bed. We were very refreshed on Monday, but I wanted to give Dream Water a much better try than overcoming jet lag.

I admit, we are not in the habit of taking sleep products, and we are not on medications that affect our sleep. Usually we are positively impacted by products like this. I recommend the whole 2.5 oz bottle if you are certainly anticipating a big event the next day: new job, taking a test, giving a speech.

Dream Water Snoozeberry Sleep Aid is tasty and fast acting. My husband and I sometimes have very busy schedules and as a result, we find shutting our minds off almost impossible. With Dream Water Snoozeberry Sleep Aid we can drink a partial bottle if we have half a night left to go and get to sleep. Dream Water Snoozeberry Sleep Aid offers refreshing sleep with out any medication hang-over.

No comments:

Post a Comment