The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

9.4.13

Portable Lamp

My husband and I live in a tiny little place and the last thing we want is clutter. When we determined that he needed a bedside lamp , the hunt was on for something that fit in with our eclectic tastes: Art Deco, Seaside Motif and Modern art. 
 When Amazon Vine Program sent it, he squinted at me. 
 "I don't know." he said. 

 We hiked the lamp up the stairs and set it in the room. The shade reminds me of white sharkskin and the metal of the lamp feels heavy. I for one like the undulating lines of the pole and the simple, weighted base is wide enough to set rings, or a watch, and fit easily on the top of a corner bookcase with out overwhelming the entire corner. 

With a 60 watt bulb, it added the right splash of illumination and for us, it's just right for a reading lamp. It fit in with our decor perfectly and he couldn't stop raving about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment