The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

29.9.12

Nano Speed Boy Toys

Our Nano Speed - Super Vert Crash Set arrived today from Amazon Vine Program. The box says 6+ but it takes someone older to put it together, approximately 40 minutes. The pieces of track are sturdy enough for the two super-light cars that came with it.
The directions were alright, and the pieces of track are marked on the bottom, but they were a little tough to read for us, even in bright light. The set does not come with the “D” cell batteries required to operate it. The cars took some getting used to, wanting to flip when we let go of them. There is a little trick to letting them go: we used two fingers pressed down on the cars and slowly released the front hood then the middle of the car. I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it myself, but those little cars are really fast. And once they start, the power station keeps them moving until they crash.
I think most little boys would be tickled with the Our Nano Speed - Super Vert Crash Set. Interestingly enough, there were no diagrams for where the stickers should go, which I would have liked. The graphics on the box and actual stickers vary quite a lot, but it looked to us like stickers went over the track seams to prevent cars from crashing or flipping out of the track. I’ve not seen a track with as many twists and corkscrew turns as this one and the way it defies gravity really is something. If you have boys, you might want to give this a shot.

1 comment: