The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

4.9.12

Kindle Fire Screen Protector


Marware Anti-Scratch Screen Protector 2-Pack With Cleaning Cloth for Kindle Fire - Lifetime Warranty
(Accessory)
 I love screen protectors! What I'm not fond of is having to cut them out of flimsy films and press out a bunch of bubbles. Marware Anti-Scratch Screen Protector is a heavier clingfilm than I've seen before. It's extremely user friendly with tabs that make removing the front and back film covers really simple. The Protective cover lays on the screen and it's like watching water flow with very few bubbles to work out. I used the enclosed card to squeeze them to the edge while the front film cover was still in place and then, once situated, removed it.
 The microfiber cleaning cloth is exceptional for removing dust, dirt and finger prints from the Kindle screen before protector application. The Marware Anti-Scratch Screen Protector protector in no way hindered the touch screen and the clarity was crystal. I didn't have to cut or trim anything and the lifetime warranty? Really? That's awesome. I will recommend this product to anyone who has a Kindle Fire.
 The application was easy and once it's on you'll forger you have it. Not only that, by the time you remember and need to replace it (if ever), you'll have a back up. My only negative was actually on the packaging which doesn't allow you easy access and is not recloseable. The only way I saw into the package was the bottom seal that did not want to let go with out tearing. I personally didn't want to keep the spare protector out side of cardboard packaging.The cellophane envelope would fit in the Kindle box, however. Regardless, I give this 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment