The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

27.9.12

Glamour in SOHO


I was so excited to receive the SOHO Pro Texture Diamond Silver Beauty Case from the Amazon Vine Program. The closed beauty case measures 9.5” x8.25” x 12”The diamond patterned exterior makes an attractive finish. The corners are reinforced and rounded with riveted metal. The double buckles that hold it shut are made of metal and also lock. The case is equipped with two keys. As the lid opens, he accordion shelves, two on each side, reveal space for make-up brushes, eyeliners, lip sticks. The shelves are tall enough to accommodate most nail polishes,  and various squeeze tubed items, and what doesn’t fit easily, could be stored in the larger compartment below.

The interior of the case and shelves are nicely wrapped in black Soho London New York printed fabric and very attractive. The facing edges of the box were nicely contoured to fit together when closed, and not sharp when opened, and appear to be aluminum. The box feels well balanced when being carried. My only complaint is that I prefer sturdier handles. This one is heavy, rigid chromed plastic, but I would have personally preferred a metal handle.

The case seems big enough to hold the make-up collection of one individual. It appears to be metal but is made of very strong man-made material. None the less, it’s a beautiful case. If you have someone who is always decorating every available flat surface of your bathroom with beauty paraphernalia, you might want to give this case some serious consideration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment