The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

30.8.12

Not Your Grandma's Vaseline!


I received a small .25 oz container (trial size) of Vaseline lip therapy from the Amazon Vine Program. It's a great travel size if you want to take it to the beach, purse or an office desk drawer. The cocoa butter fragrance reminds me of an island getaway.  It's deeply fragrant and reminds me of tropical summers by the sea. I expected the petroleum undertones that I was used to but there was none of that.
My husband said it makes my lips very kissable. (His too, I might add) but he normally uses nothing and found it slightly greasy but that seemed to fade fairly quickly. (It might have been all the kissing.)
It's still the rich creamy Vaseline product I remember. It came in a plastic container with a plastic lid that snap seals.  The brown label is distinctly different and eye catching. This isn't your grandma's Vaseline. I'm going to make sure heading into winter, that I have this awesome product on hand to prevent chapped lips.

I'm recommending to everyone who has lips! Five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment