The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

7.8.12

The Water Myth


By now, you're among the millions of people drinking bottled water. If you aren't you may be among those, like myself, who filter their own water. It's a well-known fact that most of us don't drink as much water as we should. The reasons vary, but what it comes down to is taste.I like starting out with a certain amount and making sure it's gone by a certain time of day.
I like the 1.5 liter bottle because it's sturdy enough to hold and drink from when full and doesn't feel as though it will collapse like some bottles do. I got Essentia from the Amazon Vine program. I began drinking it and thought it was very nice. It tasted like water.
I decided a true test would be to compare it against the water I usually drink. Brita filtered water. The difference in taste was startling. I gave my fiance two glasses of water. One we usually drink and Essentia. He couldn't get over the taste and texture difference. I thought all water was smooth, but really, comparatively, this is smoother. Noticeably silky.
The difference was remarkable. Our filtered water didn't taste nearly as clean or as smooth as Essentia. I liked it a lot and the infusion of Electrolytes is a plus. I didn't feel a lift, or more energized per se, but while at work, my staying power and focus seemed more enhanced. I really need to rethink my water. As I suspected, they are not all created equal. I highly recommend this to anyone who drinks filtered or bottled water. If you don't believe me, I double dog dare you to compare it to what you are already drinking and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment