The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

23.8.12

Fits Like a Glove

 Ladies, are you as tired as I am ...
that most oven mitts are big enough for a linebacker to shove his hand into? I got my cherry red women’s fitted Kitchen Grips mitt from Amazon Vine Program. I love the color and it’s easy to slip on and fits very well, not too tight. Other colors are blueberry, lime, bubblegum and patterns currently available were Carnival and Circus.

I am not a big baker and part of the reason is that I don’t have oven mitts that really fit. One size does not fit all. Standard oven mitts feel enormous and when I’m trying to pick up something blistering hot, it needs to prevent my hand from burning and allow me to pull it from the oven without risk of dropping it. If this mitt had been around at the time it would have been in Betty Crocker’s Kitchen.
Kitchen Grips comes in three sizes down to a size that fits me. Not only that, the raised nub textured exterior is non-slip, insulated to resist heat to 500degrees (260 C) with an extendable cuff which is great for outdoor grilling. The mitt is also stain resistant, dish washer safe if you wash it in the top rack.

This fall I plan to be in the kitchen a lot more, making delicious meals for my husband and friends. I love this mitt! It's a great gift idea for a bride, a graduate or the cook/baker in your life. I give it five stars and will be telling every cook or baker about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment