The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

10.7.12

Contigo for People on the Go


The Contigo Autospout Addison Water Bottle from Amazon Vine was a beautiful deep translucent blue. My fiancé and I had tried all kinds of water bottles: Aluminum, steel, recycled plastic. We prefer the fresh taste of filtered water, but always there was the disappointing reality that some taste attributed itself to the bottled water.

 Some other bottles we've used weren't conducive to in-motion use, like if you're driving, or cycling. One finger press unlatches the drinking tube from it's shield and one finger press puts it back. It's ideal for use in rush hour traffic, riding your bike or anyplace you don't want to be fumbling with two hands to open a bottle. The top has a sturdy loop that makes it easy to grab and easy to carry. The wide mouth makes it easy to fill and threaded seal doesn't leak. The removable straw inside means you have options of no tipping the bottle or using it without the straw. When the bottle is closed it doesn't seep and water doesn't run out of it if it happens to fall over. The design has no pressure-equalizing air hole. So in order to drink from it (with the straw) you need to slightly loosen the cap or blow air into the bottle. The silicone drinking spout lets the flavor of the water have center stage.

My fiancé had no trouble going through 24 ounces of water the first day we had it, as opposed to possibly eight ounces on any given day. I found the color of it appealing and it comes in additional colors: charcoal purple and raspberry. I like this design the best so far of all their bottles. I would recommend this product as the positives outweigh the negatives. And I think I need to get another one anyway since it keep ending up in you-know-who's lunchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment