The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

3.5.13

The Measure of a Good Cup Set

The OXO measuring cups arrived and I couldn't wait to try them! They are wonderful! My last set was a little inexpensive set that matched all the kitchen utensils. I was happy enough until the measurement stamps on them started to wear off. I don't keep my cups in a set, but separated in case I need to other things with them or leave them in, say, coffee. These are on a ring, but with the handle design it lets you pull them off easily and also put them back on the ring with no fuss.

These are thick stainless steel and can be used to warm small amounts of things like butter, or dissolve Monk fruit granules in vinegar for sushi on the stove. I like the super grip handles. The toughest thing my set will ever have to scoop will be rice. The handles didn't bend at all. I can see where they could, but I don't see the point in torturing a good set of measuring cups. (They aren't really scoops, after all. That's a different design altogether.)

I love them! If they sit on the counter, they don't fall over until they are filled. They stay put. I am placing these on my list of top things to have in a kitchen. I'm going to brag about them and make sure that if any brides-to-be don't have a set of these, they will get them! These get five stars from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment