The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

16.5.13

EPA-DHA Works For Me

What I noticed after taking Jarrow Formulas EPA-DHA for two weeks is the clarity of thought I have, even early in the morning when I am usually foggy (not a morning person).

 My dreams are colorful, active and vivid (I don't mind that as a creative person) I find myself firing on all cylinders at my job. It's like drinking coffee only I haven't. There's no crash afterward. I like the effect of having my brain running like a well oiled machine. I work with young men half my age and enjoy the banter. When it's crunch time at work, I feel good, happy even.

 There is no fish odor, and no after taste with this product. It contains 120 softgels which are easy to swallow and a 4 month supply for one person. I like that it is also a pharmaceutical grade quality product, and feel that it's a good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment