The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

16.10.12

Marware Axis


The MARWARE AXIS that I got from Amazon Vine program is a beautiful leather cover with a swivel to give you different viewing options for your Kindle Fire HD 7”. You can watch it vertically or horizontally and several hands-free positioning tabs make it easy to view while Skypeing, or watching movies without neck strain. It fit only the Kindle Fire HD 7 it’s because the Kindle snaps into their customized frame, as opposed to slipping into a case with a window cut-out.  I like the swivel which also allows the unit to stand vertically, hands-free. The leather is a fine grained, glove soft feel. The dark color is elegant enough for men or women.
It’s a good snug fit but not so much to worry about damaging the unit if you had to remove it. If you’re gift list includes a Kindle Fire HD 7” for someone this Christmas, this would be a great addition. It’s very classy looking and not bulky. It even has a place for the stylus and a few business cards. Marware is becoming synonymous with well-made add-on products.
With proper care, the MARWARE AXIS folio should last you for years, and possibly, outlast the unit itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment