The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

9.6.13

Bunnery Natural Foods: Tastefully Delicious

I have a deep appreciation for natural foods. It always makes me feel down to earth, connected to the planet and like I’m doing something good for myself. Granolas can be wonderful unless it contains unwanted, or refined sweeteners.

Bunnery Natural Foods sample pack arrived from Amazon Vine and what a treat! Five point five pounds of nutrition packed goodness! Opening the box was like looking into an Easter basket of pastel colored eggs. The Blueberry Granola and Original Granola are sweetened with honey. The Cranberry Nut Vanilla and Banana Honey Nut Granolas are sweetened with honey and rice syrup. The O.S.M (oats, sunflower seeds and millet) Pancake and Waffle Mix is sweetened with a tiny bit of brown sugar and the O.S.M. (could also be pronounced awesome!) Oatmeal is not sweetened at all. All of them are tasty and full flavored.

Bunnery Natural Foods frustration-free packaging is easy open rip tabs with re-sealable bag. The granolas arrived in 12 ounces packages, the pancake mix 18 ounces and the oatmeal 15 ounces. According to nutrition facts, one ounce is a serving. Even three ounces didn’t really hold me till lunch on its own. But, I added one ounce to a 10 ounce fruit smoothie enhanced with protein powder and that lasted me 5 hours.

The labeling on the sturdy bags is easy to read making it clear what you’re getting as well as a mountain shaped see-though window to display contents. Bunnery Natural Foods are made in Jackson Hole Wyoming. I figure if it sustains the cowboys out west, it will sustain the cowboy at my breakfast table. Five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment