The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

24.5.12

Pleasing Peugeot Pepper Mill


I’ve had a lot of pepper mills in my life, some tall, some wood, some acrylic. When I find one I like, I used it everyday. With many of them, they became useless or broke under the stress of daily use.
I prefer wooden pepper mills for this very reason, and the harder the wood the better for the sheer longevity factor. The Peugeot Peppermill has some real heft to it, it’s not too light, made from beech wood and has a soap-smooth matt finish that doesn’t show fingerprints. It’s pleasing to hold and a pleasure to grind. The horizontal crank at the top appears to be brushed aluminum and feels sturdy. The grinder turns clockwise for fine or counterclockwise for coarsely ground. The grinding mechanism is guaranteed for life.
The pepper it came with is flavorful and pungent. Each turn of the crank delivers nearly 1/8 of a teaspoon of pepper, which is far more than most of mine gave.
It makes an aesthetic elegance to any dining table. I would recommend this to everyone who enjoys freshly ground pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment