The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

8.12.11

MiO Mango Peach

I am pretty much in denial that summer is over, if the sun shines and it feels the least bit balmy. I can over look the naked trees and on a really good day, even the snow. Even though I got this when the trees were completely exfoliated, the Mango Peach  flavor is a flashback to hot summer days.
MiO liquid water enhancer tastes clean, sweet and delicious with no calories and no aftertaste. To use, just flip it, tip it then sip it. When you have the taste where you want it, two clicks closes the handy little container no bigger that would fit easily in a pocket, purse or lunch box.  You make it as strong or as light as you like. Using  ½ a teaspoon  to eight ounces of water, as a rule of thumb, this little bottle packs in 24 servings of yummy goodness. The color is a pleasing rich orange and, if you happen to be observant,  is Kosher. This product doesn’t need refrigeration after opening which means you can take it with you anywhere, or leave in your desk at work when you need a splash of something tasty.
Soon we’ll be into the slimming season, and if you’re one who likes fruit flavored sports drinks, you will definitely enjoy this blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment