The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

22.12.11

Long on Performance, Short on Taste


I placed a heaping scoop of Muscletech Neurocore, Fruit Punch flavor, in cold water in a bottle and shook the bottle but I noticed it didn’t readily dissolve. Also the flavor reminded me of orange flavored baby aspirin with a bitter aftertaste. Even premixing it didn’t seem to prevent that grittiness in the last few gulps.
The pale mauve color didn’t bother me, I prefer less dye in my drinks anyway. I’m looking at mixing it with something else to mask it.
It delivered the focus and energy boost I was looking for in my work out routine, I had been struggling to stay up with a dance work out that I like and this helped me get through the entire thing. I liked the slow fade of the drink as opposed to the cliff drop of some when they wear off. I would recommend this product on performance but not on taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment