The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

23.10.11

Gourmantra Meals

I love Indian food, the flavors are as complex as a good Russian novel, but it’s proven time consuming to make from scratch. It was thrilling to find kits for making authentic Indian food in under an hour.
I made some Friday night--as a sort of relaxation therapy after a brutal week--while having a glass of wine. The directions were easy to read and follow (as long as someone isn’t using your belly button for a wine glass; I saw that in a movie once).
The kits contain everything I need and list the necessary additional ingredients After I tried the first box, I was glad I bought two kits. Now I want to hunt up that movie…
But, that got me all fired up about cooking this weekend too.
So, I will show you how to simultaneously make Southwestern, Asian and Mediterranean food beginning with…
To see more about cooking click here:  http://theradicalwrite.blogspot.com/2011/10/weekend-cook.html

No comments:

Post a Comment