The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

13.10.11

Can You Take the Heat?

When I closed my review about the Bold & Creamy Jalapeno Sauce from Taco Bell, I said that I thought they could really kick it up a notch. I didn’t know about Bold and Creamy Spicy Ranchero. The heat lingers just a  bit longer in the mouth than the Jalapeno and Chipotle sauces. It never becomes too intense or makes you regret putting a little extra on your tacos, or wraps. Rest assured, that if you run out they will just make more. So go ahead, be bold, put on a little extra. Your taste buds with thank you and your stomach won’t regret it.
This pale orange sauce is about the color of good Thousand Island Dressing. But trust me when I tell you, if you put this on someone’s salad by mistake, they are going to sit up and take notice. It’s the right combination of spicy and creamy and a bottle of this stuff doesn’t last long at my house. It goes on our breakfast wraps in the morning and I am always dreaming up new ways to use it. If you like spicy you definitely want to give this one a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment