The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

7.6.11

Energized by Amino Energy

I've been working out for years but had slacked in recent months. I was looking for a way to kick-start a new work out routine when I saw this product and decided to give it a shot. I mostly do Pilates and Jillian Michaels with a bit of Core Rythms thrown in.

What I liked about it right away was there was no sugar or aspartame in it. It tasted great, even though I am not a fan of grape-flavored anything. I liked that you could add it to water, not juice. The Concorde Grape flavor was a pleasing shade of purple even with only 1 scoop and tastes distinctly grape without tasting watered down. When using 2 scoops in a 20 oz. bottle of water it tasted stronger, but not cloying or over-sweet. It dissolves quickly, and doesn't get lumpy in the bottom of a bottle (some other products needed more dissolving time.)

I notice when I drink it I am not so hungry even hours after working out. If I drink it half an hour before an afternoon workout I feel ready to go the distance. I also have more energy for the routine. Mentally, I feel sharper. I've been at it for just over a week and already notice a difference in the way my body looks and the way I feel. I can't wait to try the other flavors too, and would recommend this product to all my work out buddies.

Amazon Vine™ is a program that enables a select group of Amazon customers to post opinions about new and pre-release items to help their fellow customers make educated purchase decisions. Customers are invited to become Amazon Vine™ Voices based on the trust they have earned in the Amazon community for writing accurate and insightful reviews. Amazon provides Amazon Vine™ members with free copies of products that have been submitted to the program by vendors. Amazon does not influence the opinions of Amazon Vine™ members, nor do we modify or edit their reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment