The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

28.3.13

Look into Lutein

I received my Jarrow Formulas Lutein from the Amazon Vine Program. I spend the better part of a day staring at a computer screen topped off with reading in the evening. Recently I noticed that when I looked up, I wasn't able to see clearly. Also, I found that reading small type was impossible with out assistance. It was as though my field of vision was pixelating. I wear glasses as I have astigmatism in both eyes, but even my glasses were of no help.

 When I saw Jarrow Formulas Lutein, I wanted to give it a try. The soft gels are football shaped and go down easily. There is no unpleasant after taste. With 60 softgels a bottle, I feel it's a good value. At first I didn't notice any change at all.

In the meantime, I shifted to less computer time. After only a few weeks, my eyes do not fatigue as easily, and I can read the small type on this bottles label without much effort. If you suffer from eyestrain you may want to check into this product. I certainly appreciate the difference it made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment