The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

9.2.13

Nature's Bounty Vanilla Protein Shake Mix


Nature’s Bounty Protein Shake  Vanilla is loaded with vitamins, prebiotics and probiotics and is sweetened with Stevia. It does also contain some milk and soy ingredients, and is suitable for vegetarians. 
I've mixed it with water and soy milk with great results. It could easily be used with almond or rice milk. When mixed with water, it is a little lighter, and still tasty if you are watching calories. 
I feel great taking Nature’s Bounty Protein Shake knowing I am doing something positive for myself. It supports digestive health, hair, nails and skin health and immune health. 
Having used this is a meal replacement some mornings and most often as a midday boost, I'll tell you it makes me feel energized and focused as I go through my day. It also helps with establishing a fitness regimen as I do not feel drained or exhausted at the end of the day like I used to. 
When my schedule turns hectic, I mix Nature’s Bounty Protein Shake in a shaker and take it with me and enjoy it as I have opportunity. 
The vanilla flavor is rich and tasty when mixed with soy milk, even the plain. I recommend this to health conscious women on the go as well as anyone wanting to make positive changes in their lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment