The Real Deal

Have You Ever Wondered... Is that certain book really good? Does that product really work? So have I. From Indie authors and musicians to local products or nationally advertised, I can't tell you the countless products I've bought as seen on TV only to find out that they don't work at my house, the book was really a bunch of hype, the music was not what I had hoped for or a movie was a yawn. If you want an honest opinion, you will find it here. Although I do lots of book reviews, I also check out lots of other products and let you know if they really live up to their ads or their hype. Stay tuned, and check in often. You never know what I'm going to talk about next.

9.8.11

You Were Born For This

Maybe you’ve read The Prayer of Jabez and Secrets of the Vine. I like Bruce Wilkinson easy to follow approach and his accessible perspective. Certain books of his seem to appear at the times in my life when I start thinking, is this all there is? You Were Born for This is that book.
Have you been missing signals from Heaven? How would you like to learn the 7 keys to a life filled with predictable miracles?
Maybe you’ve been the recipient of a miracle. Someone you didn’t know, reawakened a dream? Gave you financial provision when you needed it most? Helped you forgive so you could be set free from torment?
I have to admit, that the role of Miracle Deliverer is one that I never would have imagined that I was born for. Would you like to tune into God’s plan and do more of it? This book will show you how to read the signals that God is sending and lead you step by step to delivering a miracle that will be life changing.
The book is important more now than ever. Almost everyone is looking for a leg up, encouragement, financial provision or a touch from God. You will learn how to know who is in need of a miracle, and the kind of miracle God wants to deliver. In you, there is a divine calling to be the miracle deliverer, too. I challenge you to pick up a copy of this book and see if it doesn’t change your perspective, and the world, one person at a time.




For more about this go to http://www.youwerebornforthis.com/


An electronic copy of this book was provided to me by Eidelweiss Above the Tree Line in exchange for my  honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment